• Submitted manuscripts should be the original works of the author(s). Using thoughts or work of other authors without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own is not accepted and considered as a serious non ethical academic issue.
• In all conditions, authors are advised to check for plagiarism using a known standard program before sending final corrected articles to avoid rejection when checked later on by IDOSI for detection of potential plagiarism.
• Authors must ensure that they have typed entirely original participations and if an author has used the work and/or words of others, it is necessary to indicate the source of the information within his paper using an internal citation.
• Authors must not to submit a manuscript to more than one journal at the same time.
• Fabrication, manipulation or falsification of data is strongly unaccepted and insert authors in the black list.
• Authors must use only relevant citations to their manuscripts. Irrelevant references to the work either own or of others are totally unaccepted.
• IDOSI Journals require all authors to follow the International ethical standards as prescribed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), International Association of Scientific, Technical & Medical Publishers (STM), and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME).